Monday, October 21, 2013

Congrats LC!

Even though my dreams of marrying my idol may not be very realistic as of a few days ago, that doesn't mean that I'm not excited/happy for perhaps the most influential celebrity in my life. As I'm sure you all have heard "LC" Lauren Conrad is now engaged to boy friend - soon-to-be hubby - William Tell. I grew up watching the fashion icon on shows such as Laguna Beach and The Hills. That only sparked my infatuation with Lauren. There's no denying that she is a natural beauty but beauty is not her only quality that I adore. LC is a natural talent and has a keen eye for fashion as well as a positive influence for the younger generation. Watching LC develop over time led me to realize my future plans of fashion PR. Her lines "LC Lauren Conrad" and "Paper Crowns" are cute and affordable - still waiting on a men's section, LC. Let's not forget about her title as a New York Times best-selling author. Lauren and William are both gorgeous people and I wish them all the best!

 eonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment